Assisted Living Aluminum Wood Grain Dining Chair - Madison Series
Assisted Living Contemporary Aluminum Wood Dining Chair with arms. Our Madison Series. Looks like wood... performs like steel. 12 year warranty, stacks 5 high, 350 lb weight limit. A GREAT VALUE in a healthcare rated vinyl seat and back dining chair. Other fabric and finish options are available with Crypton stain resistant fabric back for use in long term care and assisted living applications.
Features Single uniweld die cast aluminum frame has a 12 year frame warranty against failure. There are no joints to fail, cause wobble, or break.
- Light weight and easier to move in and out for dining. Casters in front are available on special orders
- Arm Caps standard and are upholstered in the seat vinyl color.
- Stacks 5 high, Standard with hard flooring glide, Contact us if used over carpet for alternatives.
- Tested and rated at 350lbs weight capacity
- Cal 117 rated
- Stocked frames means delivery in about 2-3 weeks in select fabric collections. Pick your color from our quick ship fabric groupings from the drop down selections. Other colors are available as shown and upon request as is doing a Crypton fabric back. Additional charges may apply on other fabric combinations.
Freight is additional We will provide 3 LTL quotes for your review before the order is processed to the factory to manufacture.
Flame retardancy ratings: All fabrics are FR117 rated in the vinyls offered. CAL133 ratings are available upon request.
Weight: 20 lbs. C.O.M.: 1.0 Yards. Stacks: 5 high. Paletted.
We Also Recommend