Balance Wardrobe BHW1010 - 1 Drawer
BHW1010 Behavioral Health Cabinetry- Wardrobe/Storage Cabinets. Open Shelf / 1 drawer unit. 36"w x 16"d x 90"h. Includes Nailer blocks for attaching to wall. Our cabinetry collection consists of 5 base cabinet styles and 4 base wardrobe configurations. All of the Balance Line has the following key features focused on quality and resident safety.
- Intensa, Inc. has a 5 year Limited Warranty. See full details of the Limited Warranty.
- Uses cam lock, steel on steel construction and all units are shipped fully assembled which means true and accurate alignment of cabinets.
- Standard Top Surfaces is HPL laminate with 3mm edge.
- All cabinets are finished on the inside and the outside. The inside of cabinets look the same as the outside and gives a finished look as well as prevents any absorption by the substrate.
- All doors and drawer edges have 3mm edges. Back edges of the base and wall cabinets are finished to avoid absorption of water or other matter.
- Uses decorative HPL laminates on case sides, backs, doors and supporting panels which meets the testing requirements of BIFMA/ANSI laminate requirements.
- All cabinet doors use full length hinges for additional strength.
- Slope tops provided for safety and cleaning patient area.
- Locks are available as an option. Call us to discuss locking conditions for behavioral health applications.
- Doors will have bumpers and extended hasp to reduce pinch points and adds extra security.
- Tamper proof connectors on all exposed connections.
- Casework is also Urea Formaldehyde free, meeting more stringent specifications than ANSI A208.1-199 and ANSI A208.2-2002 standards.
- CostPlus Medical Supply can provide drawings 2D & 3D plus a quotation at no charge.
Ships assembled and with free freight to your dock. No assembly required. Ships on palettes and is quoted as dock to dock. Installation and placement is available for an additional charge. Delivery averages depending on size of order 4-6 weeks.
We Also Recommend