EV Mobile Medical Recliner E4117U-S
EV Medical Recliner E4117U-S, The ultimate medical recliner option. featuring the EV Mobile Medical Recliner with rear pedal Lock and Steer. Our most popular configuration. Central Lock and Steer has four 4" diameter swivel locking casters soft treads. All four casters may either swivel for sideways movement, lock by a red lever, or steer with a green lever. Back has padded push bar for ease of movement. Quick removable back for staff to easily and thoroughly recline recliner between uses. Generous 24" wide seat for a 600-pound occupant. 21.5" height seat elevates occupant to assistance caregiver during procedures. Back moves into infinite reclining positions, allowing a comfortable reclined position. Occupant can adjust back positions to their exact preference by releasing a locking lever and using body movement to adjust. Back locks into selected recline position when lever is released. Footrest raises and lowers by a strong steel side handle. Footrest moves independent of back position. Footrest mechanism has load protection eliminating damage from overload abuse. Mid-ottoman calf support for full leg comfort. All steel frame construction starting with casters bolted to steel base frame, up through the all steel heavy gauge reclining mechanism, through tubular steel seat frame with steel springs, up though a heavy gauge steel pin attachment of a removable back. All weight is carried by steel structures without any wood parts carrying load. Heavy duty reclining mechanism is warrantied to constant 600 pounds, 24/7/365. Seat frame pivot is synchronized to back frame movement, which allows an occupant’s weight to assist when elevating the back to an upright position. Back and footrest movement is smooth and spring assisted for occupants who are weak or ill. All steel seat frame is constructed of 6 sinuous steel springs for a bottomless, comfortable ride for large occupants. Arced sinuous steel springs push up from underneath seat foam and upholstery to maintain a wrinkle free seat deck after long term use. Seat cushion is 6" thick high resiliency foam. LiquiiCell layer under upholstery reduces shear and friction of skin cells, and adds to long term comfort. Sta-Kleen polyurethane vinyl upholstery is bleach cleanable, and enables erasure of permanent marker, ball point pen and other stains with isopropyl alcohol. Recliner offers a limited lifetime warrantied for 600 lbs., 24/7/365. Urethane arms are standard. Central Lock and Steer is a popular optional feature. Ask your sales rep for a list of available options, including arm caps, foot tray, side trays, wrist restraints, Trendelenburg, bag holders and Heat & Massage.
A high performance recliner with all the features you want. Ships Free Freight. A+ Value. Let us customize this chair to your specific needs...
- Urethane Cap Arms
- LiquiCell Technology (4 gel pads strategically placed in seat)
- Seat Foam Density: 2.3 HR (High-Resiliency) TB117-2013 Back Foam Density: 1.75 HR (High-Resiliency) TB117-203
- All Interior Plywood is California Carb Compliant/Phase II
- Easy-to-Remove Back
- Lock and Steer - 2 Caster Lock and Steer/ 4” Swivel Locking Casters
- Mid-Ottoman Calf Support
- Infinite Reclining Positions.
- Dillon Grade Hi-Performance Silver Ion Antibacterial Healthcare rated vinyl,
- Ships Free Freight Dock to Dock, Liftgate, Inside delivery is additional.
- Limited Lifetime product warranty.
- Optional configurations are available. Just call us.
- Delivery may be expected in 12 weeks from date of order. Lead times are variable at this time.
- Width 32.5”, Seat Depth (kick-out extended) 39”, Depth 35.5” ▪ Reclined Depth 76” , Height 47”, Distance from Wall 20” ,Seat Width 24”,Seat Depth 21” ,Seat Height 21.5” ▪ Back Height 25" Arm Height 27
- Weight 155 lbs , Capacity 600 lbs, Cubic Feet 26
We Also Recommend