Alternating Pressure Low Air Low Mattress Lumex LS300
The LS300 Lumex Select Alternating Pressure / Low Air Loss Mattress Systems are specialized mattress replacement units that utilizelow air loss technology with a specialized mattress design that provides pressure management for the treatment of pressureulcers. The 2:1 alternating function provides active preventionfor pressure relief, especially for those in acute care and longterm care settings (the cells inflate and deflate in a 2:1 cycle,meaning 1/2 of the body is always supported at any one time).The Lumex Select Alternating Pressure / Low Air Loss Mattress Systems offer "cell on cell therapy", whereby the air cell is split in two where the bottom cells do not deflate if the upper cells are completely deflated in order to provide extra protection and low pressure comfort for the patient in the event of a power failure and the mattress deflates.
- Alternation time can be adjusted from 10, 15 and 20 minutes.
- “Static Function” stopping the alternating function and providing only low air loss therapy
- 5 Comfort Settings plus an Auto Firm feature
- Low Pressure failures will produce an audio alarm for added safety. The alarm can be temporarily muted by pushing the front panel ALARM RESET Button, resetting the alarm for 20 min
- The foot board mounting hanger provides convenient placement on the bed • Quick Release CPR Valve
- Fully Zippered Quilted Cover , Weight Capacity: 450 lb Evenly Distributed
- Size: 36" x 80" x 8"
- Ships Freight additional Ships UPS Ground
We Also Recommend