K-Komfort Glider Chair K8016
Komfort Glider Chair - Recliner K8016. In closed position, recliner moves with a gliding back and forth motion. Gliding motion stops when foot rest is raised by a handle. Back reclines into infinite positions. Occupant can adjust back positions to their exact preference through body movements alone. Recliner must be placed 17” from wall to recline completely. Lumbar support for lower back helps create posture-correct positioning and motion. Allows patients greater comfort for extended periods sitting in the chair. Back may be removed with tools for staff to easily and thoroughly clean recliner between uses. Mid-ottoman calf support for full leg comfort. Arms are fully upholstered. Sta-Kleen polyurethane vinyl upholstery is bleach cleanable, and enables erasure of permanent marker, ball point pen and other stains with isopropyl alcohol. Recliner offers a limited lifetime warrantied for 350 lbs., 24/7/365.Ships Free Freight. A+ Value. Let us customize this chair to your specific needs...
- Upholstered Arms are Standard
- Seat Foam Density - 2.3 HR (High Resilency)
- Back Foam Density - 1.75 HR (High Resiliency)
- All Interior Plywood is California Carb Compliant/Phase II
- Removable Back to Clean for Infectious Disease Control
- Mid-Ottoman Calf Support
- Lumbar Support
- Dillon Grade Hi-Performance Silver Ion Antibacterial Healthcare rated vinyl,
- Ships Free Freight Dock to Dock, Liftgate, Inside delivery is additional.
- Limited Lifetime product warranty.
- Optional configurations are available. Just call us.
- Delivery may be expected in 12 weeks from date of order. Lead times are variable at this time.
- Dimensions ▪ Width 32” ▪ Depth 36” ▪ Height 40.5” ▪ Seat Width 23” ▪ Seat Depth 21” ▪ Seat Height 18.5” ▪ Back Height 27.5” ▪ Arm Height 24.5” ▪ Cubic Feet 23.5 ▪ COM 5 yds ▪ Seat Depth (Kick-Out) 37” ▪ Reclined Depth 64” ▪ Weight Capacity 350 lbs ▪ Weight 92 lbs ▪ Distance from Wall 16.5”
We Also Recommend