Physical Therapy Staircase, Convertible Style, 36"w
Step up to quality and performance wit the Clinton durable line of staircases. Designed with sturdy rails and non skid treads, the Clinton line is a perfect addition to your Physical Therapy facility.
PHYSICAL THERAPY CONVERTIBLE STAIRCASE converts from Straight line to Corner. 36"w
- Uses steel fasteners and metal braces for extra support and duability
- Pre-assembled handrails and uprights
- One piece handle/rail support system
- Comfort grip, moulded, solid hardwood handrails
- All hardwood plywood base with an ultra-durable UV-cured, topcoat finish
- Easy-grip moulded handrail
- Rigid, bolt-through mounted handrail
- Two, full width, safety treads on each step
- Tough PVC edge tape
- Powder-coated, 2" x 2" steel uprights
- Brace reinforced underside
- Converts from straight to corner arrangement
- Available in two widths
- Requires a minimum 9' ceiling
- 500 lbs. bariatric load capacity under normal use
- 30" wide unit also available
4 steps- 10"deep x 36" wide, 6" step riser.
6 steps- 10" deep x 36" wide, 4" step riser.
Platform- 36" deep x 36"wide, height overall is 24" (requires 9' ceiling)
We Also Recommend