Resident Room Power Chair & Lift Recliner K8L04
Komfort Power & Lift Chair for Resident Room and Patient Room Applications. KNU Space Saver lift chair/ Recliner K8L04. Back reclines and foot rest raise using a power wand and electric motor. Recliner may be placed as close as 5” from a wall, by moving onto the room as the back is reclined. Back and Footrest stays in Position, until control wand is activated. Lumbar support for lower back helps create posture-correct positioning and motion. Allows patients greater comfort for extended periods sitting in the chair. Back may be removed with tools for staff to easily and thoroughly clean recliner between uses. Chair also function as a lift, raising the occupant to a standing position. Wall Saver mechanism allows recliner to be placed 5” from the wall, yet fully reclines without hitting the wall. Mid-ottoman calf support for full leg comfort. Arms are fully upholstered. Recliner offers a limited lifetime warrantied for 350 lbs., 24/7/365. Ships Free Freight for 2+ chairs. A+ Value. Let us customize this chair to your specific needs...
- Upholstered Arms Standard
- Seat Foam Density - 2.3 HR (High Resiliency) TB117-2013 ,Back Foam Density - 1.75 HR (High Resiliency) TB117-2013
- All Interior Plywood is California Carb Compliant/Phase II
- Easy-to-Remove Back
- Mid-Ottoman Calf Support
- Lumbar Support
- Dillon Hi-Performance Healthcare rated vinyl, Other vinyl selections are available upon request.
- Ships Free Freight Dock to Dock, Single Chair orders are subject to a $275 Freight charge. Liftgate, and Inside delivery is additional.
- Limited Lifetime product warranty.
- Optional configurations are available. Just call us.
- Delivery may be expected in 4-5 weeks from date of order.
- Width 30.5” ,Depth 35” ▪ Height 39.5”,Seat Width 23”, Seat Depth 21” ▪ Seat Height 18.5”,Back Height 21”,Arm Height 24.5”,Seat Depth (kick-out) 38” ▪ Reclined Depth 65.5”, Distance from Wall 5”
- Weight Capacity 350 lbs ,Weight 120 lbs,Cubic Feet 23.5
We Also Recommend