Senior care HiLow Bed -6200 Matrix Series
The Matrix 6200 HiLow bed series from Graham Field- Basic American offers affordability and superior value in a Senior care Hilow bed design . All Basic American Beds have these Key differentiators from our competitors. These beds are made in the USA to exacting standards. Built to withstand trouble-free use for many years Frames features SilverSolutions* within the powder-coating provides antimicrobial surface protection for your residents. Ships freight additional. A + Value. On sale now for a limited time.
Standard features of the Matrix 6100 Bed series
- With US Patent awarded time-saver Hi-Lo system with travel height from 8.95" to 27"high
- 450 pound active weight load capacity. '
- 15 year frame warranty, 3-5 year on electronics depending on pendant used
Straight-Line Hi-lo Travel with Patent-Awarded Design Technology
- ‘Plug and Play’ Digital Electronics enable future feature additions
- Smart Technology • Interchangeable, industry-leading, energy-saving electronics consume up to 66% less power than transformer electronics
- Sealed ball bearings joints provide continuous, maintenance-free, silent operation
- Intuitive two-pedal locking system - centrally located, easily visible and accessible at ALL heights and widths
- Tool-less assembly
- Roll-in-Low feature (Matrix5100): for resident safety, when transporting or moving residents, bed only moves in lowest position and locks in place when raised to any height
- Underbed Light clearly illuminates area for resident safety
- Shipping is 7-10 days.
Optional Matrix accessories
Embedded staff control with safety-inspired, two-stage lockouts enabling caregivers to lock-out features to the resident • Advanced Positioning, including cardiac chair and Trendeleburg/Reverse Trendelenburg • Pin-on wide kits extend the deck width to 39” or 42” • USB Power Supply for device charging • Optional hand pendant to control Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg • 4-locking casters • 35” or 42” sleep deck.
Configuration Priced as shown: Many other options are available but we are featuring the most typically used components to build the ultimate Hi Low bed solution. SKU:MAZ69174/Advanced Postioning System/ZA90300 Pivot Arm (Qty1) /ZA90010 Underlight. This bed is standard 76" length and 35"wide. Headboard and Footboard and staff control is an additional cost and not included. Bed Only pricing Call us to specially configure your bed if you need other options.
Certified transport device - passes threshold clearance at ALL heights by 20mm - ideal for evacuation. • Synchronized high-low functionality as a standard feature, keeping the bed level for proper therapeutic positioning • Patented design of high/low mechanism inside bottom of tubes reduces the chance of fluids getting inside and harboring bacteria • SilverSolutions powder-coating provides antimicrobial surface protection and deters the growth of odor-causing bacteria • Grounded bed with right-angle hospital grade plug for safety • Adjustable wallsaver protects the wall with smallest footprint • Sturdy, no-sag, grid sleep surface with cross braces • Bed provides 360◦ mobility for cleaning, etc. • 4" length extension kit available • Adjustable to use at 76” or 80” • Proudly Made in the USA • Assist devices available • Tool-less assembly
We Also Recommend