Physical Therapy Staircase, Compact Up/Down style, 30"w
Step up to quality and performance with the Clinton Select Series of durable line of staircases. Designed with sturdy stainless steel hand rails and non skid treads, the Select Series is a perfect addition to your Physical Therapy facility.
PHYSICAL THERAPY STAIRCASE- COMPACT UP/DOWN STRAIGHT saves space and does the job without making your resident need to turn around. 30"w
- 1.5 diameter stainless steel handrails with end bumpers
- Fast easy height adjustments with self indexing spring action plungers and numbered height indicator strips (no holes to line up or count)
- Second knob removes any side-to-side play for a rigid upright
- Hardwood plywood base with durable, UV satin, topcoat finish
- Assembled with steel fasteners (No glued wood dowels)
- All edges are banded with tough, Slate Gray, edge banding
- 2 full width safety treads on each step
- Available in 30" & 36" widths
- 450 lbs. weight limit (both models)
- Adjusts to all ages from children to adult in 1.5" increments
- Patient can ascend and descend without turning
- Requires a minimum 8' ceiling
- 450 lbs. load capacity under normal use
- 36" wide unit also available
4-6500-30 ( 54"l x34"w)
2 steps- 10"deep x 30" wide, 6" step riser.
3 steps- 10" deep x 30" wide, 4" step riser.
Platform- 24" deep x 30"wide, height overall is 12" (requires 8' ceiling)
Typically ships in 5-7 days from order placement
We Also Recommend