Physical Therapy Staircase, Compact Up/Down Straight style, 36"w
Step up to quality and performance wit the Clinton durable line of staircases. Designed with sturdy rails and non skid treads, the Clinton line is a perfect addition to your Physical Therapy facility.
PHYSICAL THERAPY STAIRCASE, COMPACT UP/DOWN STRAIGHT 36"w
- Uses steel fasteners and metal braces for extra support and durability
- Pre-assembled handrails and uprights
- One piece handle/rail support system
- Comfort grip, moulded, solid hardwood handrails
- All hardwood plywood base with an ultra-durable UV-cured, topcoat finish
- Rigid, bolt-through mounted handrail
- Two, full width, safety treads on each step
- Tough PVC edge tape
- Powder-coated, 2" x 2" steel uprights
- Brace reinforced underside
- Small straight staircase for limited space
- Patient can ascend and decend without turning
- Requires a minimum 8' ceiling
- 500 lbs. bariatric load capacity under normal use
- 30" wide unit also available
4-5500-36 ( 54"l x36"w x 12"h)
2 steps- 10"deep x 36" wide, 6" step riser.
3 steps- 10" deep x 36" wide, 4" step riser.
Platform- 24" deep x 36"wide, height overall is 12" (requires 8' ceiling)
We Also Recommend